What is the casting classification knowledge of Metal products?
The metal products industry includes structural metal product manufacturing, metal tool manufacturing, container and metal packaging container manufacturing, stainless steel and similar daily-use Metal products manufacturing, etc. So what is your knowledge about its casting classification knowledge? Let’s take a look at it with the editor below!
1. Sand mold casting: low cost, small batch, can process complex shapes, but may require a lot of post-processing procedures.
2. Investment casting, lost wax casting: This processing method has high continuity and accuracy, and can also be used to process complex shapes. It can achieve very good surface effects on the premise of relatively low processing costs, and is suitable for mass production.
3. Injection casting method: used to process complex shapes with high errors. Due to the characteristics of the process itself, no post-processing is required after the product is formed. However, the advantage of low cost can only be shown in the case of mass production.
4. Die-casting method: The processing cost is high, and the cost is reasonable only in the case of mass production. But the cost of the product is relatively low and the error is relatively high. It can be used to produce parts with thinner walls.
5. Spin casting method: It is an ideal method for processing small parts, usually used in jewelry manufacturing. You can use a rubber model to reduce the cost of processing.
6. Directional solidification: It can produce a very strong super heat-resistant alloy with excellent fatigue resistance and cast it into the model, and then go through a strictly controlled heating and cooling process to eliminate any small defects.
In summary, you can learn more about the casting classification knowledge of Metal products.
3D printing from China manufacturer's complete printing knowledge
3D printing from China manufacturer is a kind of rapid prototyping technology, also known as additive manufacturing. It is based on digital model files, using powdered metal or plastic and other bondable materials to construct by layer-by-layer printing. Object technology.
3D printing from China manufacturer's slice processing knowledge
The printer reads the cross-sectional information in the file, prints these cross-sections layer by layer with liquid, powder or sheet-like materials, and then glues the cross-sections of each layer in various ways to create an entity. The characteristic of this technology is that it can make almost any shape of objects.
Aluminum Extrusion CNC process flow?
Most aluminum extruders use the traditional machined extrusion process with an extruder-on-a-boiler to form the aluminum-alloy bed in a large chamber.
Aluminum Extrusion CNC features?
A standard 5mm 3D printer extrusion can use standard 0.75mm filament to 3D print some parts5mm material is the easiest to print at the speed of the 3D printer.
How much do you know about stamping forming knowledge of china Metal products supplier?
The china Metal products supplier industry includes structural china Metal products supplier manufacturing, metal tool manufacturing, container and metal packaging container manufacturing, stainless steel and similar daily-use china Metal products supplier manufacturing, etc.
China Rapid tooling introduces the relevant knowledge of the design principle of the mold maker!
Different molding mold makers have been used in many fields. In addition, the manufacturing technology of professional mold maker has changed and developed in these years. Therefore, in this part, the general design rules of vacuum molding mold maker are summarized.
REQUEST A QUOTE
We aim to develop world class innovation capabilities
Keeping us the forefront cutting edge of digital manufacturing technologies
Address in Zhongshan,PRC:
Linghang Science and Technology Park,Longji Road，
First Industrial Area,Nanlang Town,Zhongshan City,China
Copyright(C) Samshion Rapid Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.2010-2020 All rights reserved 粤ICP备14094700号
Powered by www.300.cn SEO