What are the characteristics of Precision Aluminum Extrusion cnc from China manufacturer?
Precision Aluminum Extrusion cnc from China manufacturer molding is to apply strong pressure to the metal billet placed in the mold cavity (or extrusion cylinder) to force the metal billet to produce directional plastic deformation and extrude it from the die hole of the extrusion die to obtain the desired cross-section Plastic processing method for parts or semi-finished products of shape, size and certain mechanical properties. So do you know what features it has? Let’s take a look at it with the editor below!
1. During the extrusion process, the extruded metal can obtain a more intense and uniform three-dimensional compression stress state in the deformation zone than rolling forging, which can give full play to the plasticity of the processed metal itself.
2. Extrusion molding can produce not only rods, tubes, shapes, and wire products with simple cross-sectional shapes, but also profiles and tubes with complex cross-sectional shapes.
3. Extrusion molding has great flexibility. It only needs to replace extrusion tools such as molds to produce products with different shapes, specifications and varieties on one equipment. The operation of replacing extrusion molds is simple, fast and time-saving.
4. The precision of extruded products is high, the surface quality of the products is good, and the utilization rate and yield of metal materials are improved.
5. The extrusion process has a good effect on the mechanical properties of the metal.
6. The process flow is short and the production is convenient. One-time extrusion can obtain a larger overall structure than hot die forging or forming rolling. The equipment investment is low, the mold cost is low, and the economic benefit is high.
7. Aluminum alloy has good extrusion characteristics and is especially suitable for extrusion processing. It can be processed by a variety of extrusion processes and a variety of mold structures.
In summary, the editor introduces the characteristics and related knowledge of Precision Aluminum Extrusion cnc from China manufacturer, I hope you can learn more.
3D printing from China manufacturer is a kind of rapid prototyping technology, also known as additive manufacturing. It is based on digital model files, using powdered metal or plastic and other bondable materials to construct by layer-by-layer printing. Object technology.
The printer reads the cross-sectional information in the file, prints these cross-sections layer by layer with liquid, powder or sheet-like materials, and then glues the cross-sections of each layer in various ways to create an entity. The characteristic of this technology is that it can make almost any shape of objects.
Most aluminum extruders use the traditional machined extrusion process with an extruder-on-a-boiler to form the aluminum-alloy bed in a large chamber.
A standard 5mm 3D printer extrusion can use standard 0.75mm filament to 3D print some parts5mm material is the easiest to print at the speed of the 3D printer.
The china Metal products supplier industry includes structural china Metal products supplier manufacturing, metal tool manufacturing, container and metal packaging container manufacturing, stainless steel and similar daily-use china Metal products supplier manufacturing, etc.
Different molding mold makers have been used in many fields. In addition, the manufacturing technology of professional mold maker has changed and developed in these years. Therefore, in this part, the general design rules of vacuum molding mold maker are summarized.
REQUEST A QUOTE
We aim to develop world class innovation capabilities
Keeping us the forefront cutting edge of digital manufacturing technologies
Address in Zhongshan,PRC:
C Bldg,Yixian Road No.112,
Torch Development Zone,Zhongshan,Guangdong